- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 3 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T. Garlic powder
- 1 T. Onion powder
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 3 c. Corn Chex cereal
- 3 c. Rice Chex cereal
- 2 c. Cheerio's cereal
- 2 c. Cheez-it Crackers
- 1 c. Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 c. Pretzel Sticks
- 3/4 c. Corn Nuts
Obviously the reason they call this Slow Cooker Texas Trash is because you can literally make this recipe your own by adding what you like in this recipe. I must say it is very Tasty!
- Melt the butter in a pan and mix in Worcestershire Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt. Stir to make sure all ingredients are dissolved.
- Place remaining ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Gradually add in the butter mixture, coating all ingredients well.
- Cover. Cook on Low, STIRRING every 30 minutes for 3 hours.
Note: Add any ingredients you prefer. Many like to add pretzels! Make this recipe your own and add different kinds of nuts or crackers. Also, if you like spicy food, you may want to add hot sauce or cayenne pepper. Enjoy!