- One medium head of kale, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls of raw green beans, ends removed
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 can Organic free-range chicken broth
- 1 heaping tablespoon of yellow curry powder.
A side dish that impresses, yet is so simple to assemble! A great addition to the Thanksgiving table.
- Pour coconut milk and chicken broth in crock.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add green beans to the liquid.
- Add whole head of kale in crock, slightly toss with liquid.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2- 3 hours or LOW 4 -5 hours.