- 1 lb. pork stew meat, (beef or chicken can also be used)
- 12 oz. green taco sauce or salsa Verde
- 14 oz. black beans, drained
- 14 oz. Great Northern beans, drained
- 4 oz. green chilies, chopped, drained
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped (optional)
A favorite of mine would be Slow Cooker Pork Chili Verde. Delicious and so easy!
- Spray crock with non-stick cooking oil.
- Combine all ingredients in 3 – 4 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
NOTE: Can use Beef or Chicken in place of pork.
Pictured with Navy Beans only, but the Black Beans add color and flavor. (Crock Pot Girl was out of Black Beans .)
Serve with: cheesy Quesadillas.