- 1 lb. pork shoulder stew meat
- 12 oz. green taco sauce or salsa Verde
- 14 oz. black beans, rinsed & drained (optional)
- 14 oz. Great Northern beans, drained
- 4 oz. green chilies, chopped, drained
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
My family goes crazy for pork in the slow cooker. Not only does it cook up so perfectly, it absorbs flavors so well and we love to play with different seasonings. A favorite dish of ours is Slow Cooker Pork Chili Verde. It’s delicious and so easy!
- Grease a 3 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.