- 2 lbs. Honey Crisp apples, peeled and cored (can sub your favorite apple)
- 1/2 c. Apple Cider
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
Try this Fall-inspired Applesauce as a dessert alternative! Kids and adults alike will love the rich apple flavors!
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine with apples.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 3-4 Hours or until apples are easily mashed.
- Mash apple mixture with a potato masher, or if you prefer no chunks, use a hand-held blender to puree.
- Applesauce will stay good for up to one week in the refrigerator. You can also freeze in individual portions and use as needed.