- 1 Medium Onion, sliced
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 8 Lamb Chops
Slow Cooker Lamb Chops are so easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious and tender.
- Place onion slices in the bottom of an oval 6-Quart a slow cooker.
- Place chops side by side over onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the lamb chops.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the meat is tender.
NOTE: If not a big fan of the seasonings, use the seasonings you and your family like. Also, add some potatoes and carrots!