- 1 uncooked pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. Karo syrup, dark
- 1 c. pecan pieces
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
This is a holiday favorite! Slow Cooker Pecan Pie Cobbler will take the place of all the time it takes to make a Pecan Pie in the oven. It’s EASY and delicious!
- In a 3.5 – 4 quart slow cooker, spray with nonstick cooking spray, or use a slow cooker liner.
- Place an uncooked pie crust in the slow cooker and press up the sides about 1/2 inch. (I use a boxed mix like this.)
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Transfer to the slow cooker, pouring over the piecrust.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 to 3 hours.
NOTE: Check for doneness at 2 hours as one of my slow cookers only took 2 hours to make this while the other one took 3. Since all slow cookers crock differently, keep an eye on yours.