- 1 uncooked pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. Karo syrup, dark
- 1 c. pecan pieces
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
This is a holiday favorite! Slow Cooker Pecan Pie Cobbler will take the place of all the time it takes to make a Pecan Pie in the oven. It’s EASY and delicious!
- In a 3.5 – 4 quart slow cooker, spray with nonstick cooking spray, or use a slow cooker liner.
- Place an uncooked pie crust in the slow cooker and press up the sides about 1/2 inch. (I use a boxed mix like this.)
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Transfer to the slow cooker, pouring over the piecrust.
- After one hour of crocking turn the crock one half way around, this will help the crocking to be more even, as most slow cookers crock hotter on the side with the dials.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 to 3 hours.
NOTE: Check for doneness at 2 hours as one of my slow cookers only took 2 hours to make this while the other one took 3. Since all slow cookers crock differently, keep an eye on yours.