- 30 oz. pumpkin, pie mixture, canned
- 15 oz. pumpkin, canned
- 28 oz. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. half and half
- sour cream (optional garnish)
If you love everything Pumpkin, you will love Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bisque. Delicious and great to serve as a starter for the Holidays, or even just for lunch!
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients EXCEPT half-and-half.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 – 5 hours.
- Stir in half-and-half.
- Cover. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
To serve: You may want to serve your bisque with a dollop of sour cream.