- 1 lb. of your favorite nut (or combination of nuts)
- 4 oz. pretzels,unsalted
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
Slow Cooker Holiday Spiced Nuts can easily be adapt to whatever you have on hand! Have fun trying out different nut combinations, or stick to just one! A yummy holiday snack.
- Plug in slow cooker and set to HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Next, add pretzels, nuts and butter, and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly.
- Cover and crock on HIGH for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to LOW and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally(about 2 hours).
- Remove nuts from crock and place in small mixing bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine the spices, then sprinkle spice mixture over the nuts, lightly mixing to coat all nuts evenly.
- Let cool before serving.