- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 4 lb. Boneless Turkey Breast
- 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 T. Corn Starch
- Thyme sprigs
There are truly so many different recipes for turkey, but this Slow Cooker Roasted Turkey is among one of the best. ENJOY!
- Combine onions, olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place turkey breast in a 6-Quart or larger slow cooker. Top with thyme sprig and seasoning ingredients from step 1.
- Pour chicken broth around the turkey.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove turkey and set aside, covered, to keep warm.
- Combine corn starch with 1/4 c. water in a small bowl until smooth. Pour into broth in slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock for an additional 15-30 minutes on HIGH or until thickened to create gravy.
- Slice turkey and serve with gravy from slow cooker.
Optional: Can always use this recipe with chicken.
NOTE: Using a meat thermometer is always a good idea when making a turkey, also if you like to brown your turkey up, place in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes.