- 14 all-beef hot dogs, cut into thirds (or little smokies)
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- 1 c. chili sauce
- 3/4 c. grape preserves
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
These little guys are a Holiday staple on my husband’s side. Slow Cooker Cocktail Weenies are super-easy to assemble. Enjoy!
- Place cut beef hot dogs or little smokies in the crock. Add onion to crock next.
- Combine chili sauce, preserves, and mustard in bowl, whisk well, until combined.
- Pour over hot dogs and stir gently to coat.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir occasionally as needed.
You can serve them straight from the crock too!