- 14 all-beef hot dogs, cut into thirds (or little smokies)
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- 1 c. chili sauce
- 3/4 c. grape preserves
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
These little guys are a Holiday staple on my husband’s side. Slow Cooker Cocktail Weenies are super-easy to assemble. Enjoy!
- Sliced hot dog and put in a 3-4 Quart slow cooker. (or use little smokies)
- Top hot dogs with minced onions.
- In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, preserves, and mustard. Whisk well and pour over hot dogs & onions.
- Stir ingredients in the slow cooker to fully incorporate the sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir occasionally as needed.
You can serve them straight from the slow cooker on warm setting!