- 2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. chopped fresh parsley, optional
We love easy recipes and we especially love when they turn out so flavorful! Make this Slow Cooker Paleo Lemon Pepper Chicken for a really tasty yet easy weeknight meal!
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix lemon pepper, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and rub the mixture onto the chicken.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine water, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour the lemon-garlic mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 5-6 hours.
- Prior to serving, garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.