- 4 c. coffee, strong-brewed Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee
- 4 c. milk
- 1 c. Syrup, Crème Brulee, French Vanilla or Caramel Coffee
- Toppings: Whipped Cream, caramel ice cream sauce, crushed caramel-flavored hard candies, Bailey’s Caramel Liqueur, if desired
For all those coffee lovers, you will want to make Slow Cooker Vnilla Creme Brûlée Latte. So delicious!
- In a large slow cooker, combine coffee, milk and syrup.
- Cover. Cook on Low at least 2 hours until very warm.
Optional: If you’d like to set up a latte bar, you might want to consider toppings such as: Whipped Cream, caramel ice cream sauce, crushed caramel-flavored hard candies, or Bailey’s Caramel Liqueur.