- 4 c. Strong Brewed Coffee (French Vanilla Roast if you can find it)
- 4 c. milk
- 1 c. Flavored Coffee Syrup (Crème Brulee, Vanilla or Caramel)
- Toppings: Whipped Cream, caramel ice cream sauce, crushed caramel-flavored hard candies, Bailey’s Liqueur
For all those coffee lovers, you will want to make Slow Cooker Vanilla Creme Brûlée Latte. So delicious!
- In a large slow cooker combine coffee, milk and syrup.
- Cover. Cook on Low at least 2 hours until very warm.
Optional: If you’d like to set up a latte bar, you might want to consider toppings such as: Whipped Cream, caramel ice cream sauce, crushed caramel-flavored hard candies, or Bailey’s Liqueur.