- 1 lb. broccoli crowns, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. white wine, any variety
- 1 lemon, zest and juice for your liking
- salt and pepper, to taste
Your kids will eat broccoli from now on after trying this recipe for Slow Cooker Easiest Lemon Broccoli–well, I can’t promise you for sure, but I bet they will give it a whirl! Try this delicious side with your next main course.
- Pour water and white wine into crock and add salt. Give it a light stir.
- Next, add broccoli to crock. Cover and crock on HIGH for 1 hour, or until broccoli reaches desired tenderness.
- Remove lid and just before serving, zest one lemon over broccoli.
- Next, cut lemon, and squeeze fresh lemon juice all over broccoli.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper, extra salt, or even Parmesan cheese, if desired.