- 1 lb. ground beef, 90% lean, or ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 T. water
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 3 T. minced onion
- 8 oz. cranberry sauce, jellied, canned
- 3/4 c. chili sauce
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Fresh Parsley, sprinkle
Slow Cooker Easy Meatballs are so good, and key word EASY! Can serve as an appetizer or for those tailgating parties. Enjoy!
- Set oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) to pre-heat.
- Mix together the ground beef or turkey, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Form by rolling into small meatballs (walnut size).
- In oven, bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice in the slow cooker.
- Transfer the meatballs to the slow cooker, stir in sauce slowly.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour.