- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 T. water
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 3 T. minced onion
- 8 oz. cranberry sauce, jellied, canned
- 3/4 c. chili sauce
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 T. Fresh Parsley, optional garnish
Slow Cooker Easy Meatballs are so good, and key word EASY! You can serve these as an appetizer or bring to a tailgating party. Enjoy!
- Combine lean ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll meat mixture into meatballs (a bit smaller than golf ball size). Set aside.
- Place 1 T oil in a skillet and turn stove to medium-high heat.
- Once heated, brown the meatballs for 1-2 minutes. (just enough to sear/brown outside)
- Place browned meatballs on a paper towel lined plate to soak up any grease.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a round slow cooker.
- Carefully place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
Optional: Garnish with parsley before serving.