- 3 lb. pork shoulder butt
- 12 oz. can or Cola
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom
- 1 1/4 oz. onion soup mix, dry, pkg.
Slow Cooker Cola Pork Roast is so simple, and OH SO DELICIOUS! You will have this recipe in your menu rotation, I promise! Enjoy!
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix dry soup mix with soup and cola to pour over roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
- To make the gravy, dip some of the juice from the slow cooker, adding cornstarch mixing until smooth. Pour back in the slow cooker and mix until desired thickness for a wonderful gravy.