- 1-2 T. oil, or olive oil
- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 1/2 onion, sliced (yellow or green onion)
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. pepper or to taste
This recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Chops is delicious and so tender. Serve with Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, Veggie and a nice salad, and your meal is done.
- Brown pork chops in a skillet in oil.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Slice onion over top of the pork chops.
- Combine seasonings and ingredients, and pour over chops.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 145 degrees by using a meat thermometer.
Optional: Serve with some thin sliced apples too! Pork and Apples are so yummy together.