- 2 10 oz. bags frozen green beans
- 1 14.8 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 2.8 oz. can French-fried onions
Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole make a great side dish to so many meals. It’s definitely a favorite around the holidays in my home.
- Mix together the green beans, soup and milk in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and half of the French-fried onions.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Top with remaining onions just before serving.
Crock Pot Girl