Cooking Time:3 - 4 hours on Low
Ingredients1 c. flour, all-purpose
3/4 c. light brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
8 oz. butter, unsalted (cut into pieces) (1 stick)
1/4 c. quick-cooking oats
1/3 c. granulated sugar
1 T. corn starch
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
6 c. apples, peeled, cored, chopped
1/2 c. apple cider
1 T. lemon juice
You will truly enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Apple Crisp, as it is a truly comfort food dessert! YUM!
- Combine flour, brown sugar, 1/4 c. of white sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and salt together in a medium size bowl.
- Stir in the butter with the mixture above and cooking oats. Mix well using a fork or spatula until mixture is firm.
- Set aside.
- Mix together 1/3 c. sugar, cornstarch and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Transfer the apples to a slow cooker, stir in the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon mixture; toss with apple cider and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture on top.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 3-4 hours, or until apples are tender.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
How many servings does this recipe make?
Hey Diane! This recipe serves 6! You can find the serving size on the upper right hand corner of each page, but I am happy to share! 🙂