- 14 oz. Medium Mushrooms (about 10 mushrooms)
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¼ c. + 2 T. Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg White
- 6 Pieces of Cooked Bacon
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
I LOVE stuffed mushrooms! This recipe for Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms is not only delicious, but easy to prepare. It’s the perfect appetizer for a dinner party pr work potluck. Feel free to switch up the cheese if you don’t have Monterrey Jack. (I just love Monterrey Jack with bacon though!)
- Grease a large, oval slow cooker with olive oil
- Wash mushrooms under running water and a mushroom brush. Pat with paper towels to dry.
- Remove mushroom stems and set aside.
- Place mushroom caps in the slow cooker (hollow side up) and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Mince mushroom stems and place in a medium bowl.
- Add shredded cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, egg white, bacon pieces, Worcestershire sauce, and salt & pepper with minced stems in the bowl.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps and press to “stuff” mixture into mushrooms.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 1.5 – 2 Hours.
- Place on a platter to serve OR serve right from the slow cooker on Warm setting.