- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 c. of turkey gravy (2 - 16 oz. jars will work)
- 1/2 c. diced onions
- 1/3 c. chopped celery
- 6 oz. stuffing (like Stove-Top Stuffing in a box)
- 1/2 cup Craisins or other dried cranberries
This Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner can be made with either Chicken or Turkey. My dad actually makes this several times a year because he loves the ease of making everything in one pot. This recipe provides 4 generous servings. ENJOY!
- Pour 1/2 c. dry stuffing over the bottom of a large (4.5 Quart+) slow cooker.
(Note: For best results your slow cooker should be 1/2-2/3 full when cooking. The size you need will be dependant on whether you are using chicken breasts, a turkey breast or a whole chicken.)
- Place chicken breasts/whole chicken or turkey on top of stuffing.
- Pour 1 & 1/2 c. gravy on the poultry.
- Combine other 1 & 1/2 c. gravy, remaining stuffing; and cranberries, onion and celery in a medium sized bowl.
- Top the poultry with the mixture from the bowl.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours.~ Pairs well with mashed potatoes!