- 2 dozen chicken wings
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- sesame seeds
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wings are delicious and is full of all the flavor and taste that everyone will enjoy!
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken; turn to coat.
- Seal & refrigerate both chicken and remaining sauce overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding the marinade.
- Place chicken in 5 qt slow cooker.
- Top with remaining marinade.
- Cover. Cook on low for 3 1/2 – 4 hours until chicken is tender.
Optional: Place wings on serving dish; sprinkle with sesame seeds.