- 6 large green peppers
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 2 T minced onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 c. cooked rice
- 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
The flavor from these Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Peppers will have your guest asking for more!
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds.
- Combine all ingredients except peppers and cheese.
- Stuff peppers with ground beef mixture; place in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 3-4 hours.
Sprinkle with cheese during last 30 minutes.