- 3-4 lbs chicken (thighs or cleaned whole chicken)
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 vidalia (sweet) onion, chopped
- pepper (to taste)
I have traveled all over the world and one of my absolute favorite places is the Philippines. Not only are the people kind and warm, but I also discovered Chicken Adobo there! I hope you enjoy Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo as much as I do.
- Rinse chicken and place in the slow cooker.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Serve with rice.