- 2 cans sliced asparagus, (10 oz each)
- 1 can cream of celery soup, (10 oz)
- 2 hard cooked eggs, thinly sliced
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. coarsely crushed saltines or Ritz crackers
- 1 tsp. butter
I love to make all my side dishes in the slow cooker, so I don’t need to watch them on the stove or in the oven. Slow Cooker Asparagus Casserole, is one I promise you will enjoy!
- Place drained asparagus in lightly buttered slow cooker.
- Combine soup and cheese. Top asparagus with sliced eggs, soup mixture, then the cracker crumbs. Dot with butter.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours