- 2 lbs. stew beef
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 4 lg. carrots, peeled & sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 lg. potatoes, peeled & chopped into chunks
- 1 c. condensed beef broth
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1 lg. onion, sliced
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz.)
Here is a recipe from my eBook: Get Crocked. Serve Slow Cooker Beef Stew with biscuits or crusty bread to soak up the yummy sauce. For best results, use a 6-Quart Slow Cooker. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does!
- Layer potatoes on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Next, layer carrots on top of potatoes.
- Place meat on top of carrots.
- Sprinkle meat with soy sauce, salt, paprika, pepper & flour.
- Layer chopped onions evenly on top of sauce/seasonings.
- Combine beef broth & tomato sauce and pour over everything in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 – 8 hrs. (or high 4 – 5 hrs. if pressed for time)