- 2 1/2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 + 1/2 T. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Celery Salt
- 2 T. Mustard
- 1/4 c. + 3 T. Ketchup, divided
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 c. Breadcrumbs (Italian or Plain ok)
- 1/4 c. Almond Milk (can sub cow's milk or water)
- 1 Onion, diced
Slow Cooker BEST Meatloaf EVER, is exactly what the title states. It is moist and has a ton of delicious flavor!
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into a loaf to fit slow cooker.
- Place a strip of foil on the bottom of a large oval slow cooker.
- Place meatloaf in the slow cooker and baste top with 3 T. of ketchup.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Optional: If you would like to add vegetables like potatoes and carrots, place them in the bottom of the slow cooker, and put the meatloaf on top, so the vegetables can cook in the juices.
NOTE: Foil is to make it easier to lift out!