- 2 1/2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. season salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic, fresh or dried, minced
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1 - 2 T. mustard
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 c. breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. milk, (Crock Pot Girl used Almond Milk, but you can use what you have on hand, even water)
- 1 onion, small, diced
Honestly Slow Cooker BEST Meatloaf EVER, is exactly what the title states. It is moist and has a ton of delicious flavor!
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into a loaf to fit slow cooker. Place a strip of foil under the meatloaf and place in crock, cover top of meatloaf with 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Optional: If you would like to add vegetables like potatoes and carrots, place them in the bottom of the slow cooker, and put the meatloaf on top, so the vegetables can cook in the juices.
NOTE: Foil is to make it easier to lift out!