- 2 - 12 oz. beef gravy, jars or 3 cups prepared brown gravy
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 2 T. butter
- 1 large onion, cut in chunks
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 2 lbs. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 c. sour cream, (8 ounces)
- 12 oz. egg noodles, medium, cooked and drained
I like to make my own meatballs, and freeze them ahead of time for this recipe! Saves on very little prep time! Holidays are always a good time of the year to serve Meatballs!
- Sauté mushrooms in butter until tender.
- In a slow cooker, combine mushrooms, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and allspice.
- Stir meatballs into the sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of the hot gravy mixture into the sour cream. Stir the sour cream mixture into the slow cooker mixture.
- Serve meatballs over hot buttered noodles or with a side of Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes.
Note: Can make your own meatballs with ground beef or ground turkey if you desire.