- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 32 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 T. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Additional "toppings" of your choice (ex: mushrooms, onions, peppers)
- Tortilla chips, freshly baked bread sticks or french bread
Slow Cooker Pizza Fondue was a favorite growing up and a staple at just about any slumber party. It brings back great memories and I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!
- Brown beef in a skillet and drain to remove fat.
- Combine beef , pizza sauce, and remaining ingredients including your choice of “toppings” except tortilla chips/bread in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover & Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. (Optional: Top with a few dollops of ricotta cheese the last 30 minutes of cooking.)
- Serve with tortilla chips, bread sticks or crusty french bread for dipping.