- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 -16 oz. cans pizza sauce with cheese
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seed (optional)
- 1 T. cornstarch
- additional "toppings" of your choice (ex: mushrooms, onions, peppers)
- tortilla chips, soft tortillas or french bread
Slow Cooker Pizza Fondue was a favorite growing up and a staple at just about any slumber party. It brings back great memories and I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!
- Brown beef in a skillet and drain to remove fat.
- Combine beef , pizza sauce, and remaining ingredients including your choice of “toppings” except tortilla chips in a 2-3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock on LOW for 2-3 hours. (Optional: Top with a few dollops of ricotta cheese the last 30 minutes of cooking.)
- Serve with tortilla chips, soft tortillas or pieces of french bread for dipping.