- 1 1/2 quarts milk
- 2 T. flour mixed with 2 T. water
- 1/4 c. margarine or butter
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 can oysters with liquid
- 1 T. Cayenne pepper
There are so many great soups, but if you are a fan of Oysters, you will enjoy Slow Cooker Oyster Soup!
- Put everything in the slow cooker EXCEPT oysters. Stir.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Stir. Adding oysters in with ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook for the remainder of time on Low for 2 to 3 hours.