- 1 - 2 lb. pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. cooked ham, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- salt and pepper to tast
With breakfast being one of the most important meals, you will enjoy starting your day with Slow Cooker Western Omelet!
- Lightly grease a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place 1/3 of the hash brown potatoes in a layer on the bottom.
- Layer 1/3 of the ham, onion, green pepper, and Cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the contents of the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours.