- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 - 16 oz. cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 - 14 1/2 oz. cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Brown ground turkey in skillet. Drain. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients EXCEPT cheese.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours, or on High 4 hours.
Garnish individual servings with cheese.
Crock Pot Girl