- 1 slice bacon
- 3 med. onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 med. tomato, peeled and chopped
- 3 c. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 drops Tobasco sauce
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- dash of black pepper
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Crumble
- Saute onion and garlic in bacon drippings. Drain on paper towel.
- Coarsely chop shrimp.
- Transfer all ingredients EXCEPT chips to slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted.
Note: Thin with milk if too thick.
Serve with chips!