- 2 c. sliced carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14 oz.) cans vegetable broth
- 2 (14 oz.) cans Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 9 oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese stuffed ravioli pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional: mozzarella cheese
Serving an Italian dish is a favorite at my house, an Slow Cooker Ravioli is usually among the mix!
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT ravioli pasta and Parmesan cheese in 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours until carrots are tender.
- Increase heat to High and stir in ravioli.
- Cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes until ravioli are tender.
Serve and sprinkle with cheese.
Optional: Add mozzarella cheese during the last 10-15, for the cheese lovers.
Note: For a larger group simply double recipe, but you will need to adjust to a larger slow cooker!