- 3/4 c. all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquik
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 6 oz. evaporated milk, (1/2 of a 12 oz. can)
- 2 tsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and baking mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir.
- Pour in margarine and milk and stir.
- Mix in peaches and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Pour into slow cooker. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired, or half and half cream.