- 4 slices bacon, crisp
- 10 oz. pkg frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 10 oz. pkg frozen broccoli, thawed
- 10 3/4 oz. Cheddar cheese soup, canned
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
1. Cook bacon until crisp; drain well on paper towels then crumble.
2. Place broccoli and cauliflower in crock pot.
3. Top vegetables with soup.
4. Sprinkle with the bacon, crumbled.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
7. Top with cheddar cheese, about 20 minutes before done.
Crock Pot Girl