- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 15 oz. pumpkin, canned
- 1 1/2 c. flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. soda, baking
My favorite time of the year, and when I smell the wonderful aroma of pumpkin and cinnamon from the kitchen I can’t help but to get excited! Yes this is Punkin bread as it is what my hubby calls me some times!
- Blend oil and both of the sugars.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Adding the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan.
- Put two cups of water in your slow cooker and place the bread pan into the slow cooker on top of the water.
- Cover the top of the slow cooker with about 8 paper towels. This will trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- Place the lid on top of the slow cooker and bake on High 2 1/2 to 3 hours.