- 1 1/2 lbs boneless sirloin, cut into thin strips - (optional: can use pork or chicken, if desired)
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- Brown the steak in oil. (optional: pork or chicken)
- Place the steak and drippings into the slow cooker. (optional: pork or chicken)
- Add lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, and chili powder.
- Mix well.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Add green pepper and onion; cover, cook for an additional 1 hour or High.
- If needed, remove steak and
- Warm the tortillas.
- Spoon steak and veggies down the center of the tortillas. (optional: pork or chicken)
- Top each with cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes if desired.
Fold in the sides of the tortillas and serve immediately.