- 1 1/2 lbs boneless sirloin, cut into thin strips - (optional: can use pork or chicken, if desired)
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
1. Brown the steak in oil. (optional: pork or chicken)
2. Place the steak and drippings into the crock pot. (optional: pork or chicken)
3. Add lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, and chili powder.
4. Mix well.
5. Cover. Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
6. Add green pepper and onion; cover, cook for an additional 1 hour or High.
7. If needed, remove steak and
7. Warm the tortillas.
8. Spoon steak and veggies down the center of the tortillas. (optional: pork or chicken)
9. Top each with cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes if desired.
10. Fold in the sides of the tortillas and serve immediately.
Crock Pot Girl