- 30 oz. salmon, 2 cans salmon
- 4 c. bread crumbs
- 15 oz. tomatoes, canned
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of onion soup, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of celery soup, canned
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
- 1/4 c. milk
1. Use a Crock Pot Liner for this recipe, and grease the liner.
2. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the celery soup and milk.
3. Transfer into crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for about 5 hours.
For the topping:
1. Combine cream of celery soup with 1/4 cup of milk and heat in saucepan. (Can use additional milk if you feel it is too thick?)
2. Use as a sauce for salmon bake.
Crock Pot Girl