- 1 ½ lbs. round steak, cut into 3 inch chunks
- 1 onion chopped, medium
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 c. beef broth
- ½ c. red wine
- For last 30 minutes cooking
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- ¼ c. water
1. Place round steak and onion in crockpot.
2. Combine ingredients, except water and cornstarch, and pour over steak and onion.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Combine water and cornstarch 30 minutes before serving, and add to meat mixture.
5. Cover. Cook on high for the last 30 minutes, to allow the water and cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
6. Serve over rice or noodles!
Crock Pot Girl