- 4 lb. pork loin (roast)
- 6 apples
- 1/4 c. apple juice
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
Slow Cooker Apple Glazed Pork Roast is Delicious. This recipe will have the family asking for seconds!
- Rub roast with salt and pepper to season.
- Brown roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Core and quarter apples.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger.
- Spoon over roast, moistening well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours, until done.
Note: This recipe can also be made with apricots….
Variation: Can also make this with Pork Chops….so Yummy!