- 2 – 3 lbs. chopped or shredded turkey
- 2 green bell peppers cut in strips
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- 1 small chopped onion (or you can use 1-2 tsp. of dried minced onion)
- 2 c. good barbecue sauce
1. Place turkey in bottom of crock pot and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
2. Combine barbecue sauce and celery salt. Add green peppers and onions over turkey. Pour barbeque over.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 3-4 hours.
4. Serve with fresh rolls!
Optional: Can use yellow, red or orange peppers in place of the green peppers, and add two cloves of garlic!
Crock Pot Girl