- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 T. brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp.fresh minced ginger
- 3 T. chopped scallions
- 4 pork loin chops (center cut pork loin chops or pork chops)
I love anything with Teriyaki and these Slow Cooker Teriyaki Ginger Pork Chops are no exception. Not only are these chops flavorful and tender, they are super easy to make. Just place all the ingredients in a bag to marinate overnight then pour in a slow cooker to crock the next day. Easy!
Note: I have made these without marinating overnight and they are still good but not quite as flavorful.
- Mix Teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and ginger together.
- Place chops in a gallon-size plastic bag. Seal and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Place pork chops and sauce from bag in a slow cooker. (For optimal results, your slow cooker should be 1/2-2/3 full)
- Cover and Crock on Low for 6-7 hours. Add scallions the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Crock Pot Girl