- 1 whole chicken (or you can use boneless chicken breast about 4 lbs.
- 1 qt. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 3 potatoes diced small
- 1 c. bar-b-que sauce
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1 can cream corn
- Dash of worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Facebook Friend Gloria P. found an old Slow Cooker Chicken Brunswick Stew recipe and she says it is so good and so simple. Thanks for sharing Gloria!
- Before bed at night; put the chicken, tomatoes, onions and potatoes in the slow cooker on Low.
- In the morning remove the chicken and let cool so you can take meat off the bone, or shred the chicken breast depending on which you used.
- Add meat back to the crock.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Let simmer on low until ready to eat
Provided by Gloria P. via facebook.com