- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 4 lb. moose roast
- 2 c. apple juice
- 1 oz. envelope dry onion soup mix
If you are a fan of wild game like Moose, this will be a real treat to make Crock Pot Moose Roast for a group of people.
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the roast on all sides in the hot oil.
2. Remove, and transfer to your crock pot.
3. Sprinkle onion soup mix over the roast, then pour in the apple juice.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours, or until meat is very tender.
5. Check occasionally to make sure there is sufficient liquid, and add more apple juice if necessary.
Note: Serve roast with juices, or thicken the juices to make gravy. and…very Yummy with Mashed Potatoes and your favorite vegetable.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl