- 3 lbs. Ribs, Roast or Loin
- 12 oz. Soda
- 16 oz. BBQ Sauce
- 1 onion, white
- Salt to Taste - optional
- Pepper to Taste - optional
Brynne K. M. shared a family favorite recipe with all of us! Brynne says you can use this recipe with ribs, roast or a loin. A great big Thank You to Brynne!
- Pour (Coke, Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke or whatever you want)(your choice) over the meat in the slow cooker.
- Salt and pepper, Brynne uses more pepper and very little salt, if any!
- Cover. Cook on High for 5 hours. Drain the juices off after the 5 hour cooking time.
- Pour on your favorite bbq sauce. (A family favorite is Sweet Baby Ray’s!)
- Chop up some white onions and throw them in after you add the bbq sauce.
- Cover. Cook on High for another hour or so then turn to low until it is time to eat.
- You can cook this on Low for 10 hours while you are out or at work.
Note: Brynne has made this many times at her house!
Provided by Brynne K. M. via Facebook