- 14.5 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 - 2 carrots, diced thin
- 2 T. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Facebook friend Desiree M. made this shrimp marinara and says it is fantastic!
- Combine the first ten ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Cover. Cook 20 minutes longer or just until shrimp are heated through.
Serve over spaghetti. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Provided by Desiree M. via facebook.com