- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 8 T. butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4-5 lb. sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into 1-inch piece
- 1 c. sweetened dried cranberries
Here is another festive side dish for the holidays and one that the kiddos along with the adults love; Crock Pot Cranberry Sweet Potatoes!
1. Mix all ingredients except potatoes.
2. Cover. Cook on High while preparing potatoes.
3. Stir sweet potatoes into warm mixture. Transfer to Crock Pot
4. Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours.
5. Once potatoes are soft, stir to mashed consistency.
Optional: Replace potatoes with canned sweet potatoes (drained). Reduce cooking temperature to low.
Crock Pot Girl