- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck, browned and drained
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 can red beans, drained
- 1 can tomatoes mixed with 2 tbsp. flour or 1 can tomato soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic to taste
Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole is not only EASY it is also budget friendly and kid friendly!
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Place chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes, and beans.
- Spread tomatoes or soup over all.
- Sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.