- 6 pork chops
- 20 oz. pineapple chunks with juice
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
A woman in my community shared this recipe with me several years ago, and I had to make it because it is so simple. These Slow Cooker Pineapple Marinated Pork Chops are not just simple to make – they are delicious!
- Place pork chops and red pepper in a plastic storage bag; mix remaining ingredients and pour in the bag.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer to a 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, or until done.
NOTE: For the Griller….These pork chops are also great when cooked on the grill.