- 3-4 lbs. beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. chili powder
- 2 chipotle chilies, this is 2 peppers not 2 cans
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 16 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
Recipes that are great to serve many ways, are the best, and you will find that with Crock Pot Shredded Chipotle Beef!
1. Put roast and onions in crock pot.
2. Put remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor to puree.
3. Pour sauce over the roast/onions.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or until beef is done and roast can be shredded.
Shred meat and serve as a filling for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, or on tostada shells.
Optional: Top with your favorite Mexican toppings!
Crock Pot Girl